Thursday, March 4, 2010

Beautiful Award!


Well, it's really amazing that I received this award today, because just this morning I was over at PrincessProse looking at Jenn's thinking that I knew I would never get this award. I honest to goodness did/do not feel worthy of it. But for some reason my dear sweet friend Ashlee over at Brainofamommy decided that yes, I am worthy of it. When I saw that she had nominated me for it I started crying. I felt loved. : )

And yes, there are rules for this award, and the rules are:


1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award. Thank you sweet Ashlee! Hugs!

2. Copy the award and place it on your blog.

3. Link to the person who nominated you for the award. Go see about Ashlee!

4. Share 7 interesting things about yourself.

5. Nominate 7 other beautiful bloggers. : )


Ok, well I don't know how interesting these things are gonna be they may be more embarrassing and funny, but here goes:


1. I have very low self esteem. I have always felt like I have never been good enough or worthy enough for the good or better things/people in life. I believe alot of it has to do with the way I was brought up. If you've read my blogs then you know what I'm talking about. I must say though that most of you, my friends on twitter make me feel better about myself. Thank you.

2. I am terrified of spiders! I don't care what size they are, what color they may be, spiders are one thing that I cannot and will not tolerate! I will wave in the rear view mirror on my way outta town sistah!

3. I use to be in Search and Rescue. For 9 years I used a dog and worked on cases for law enforcement or for family's . I did things like, look for cadavers, evidence such as guns and ammo, clothing, I even looked for live people. I used a rat terrier for most of my work, but I also used an airedale and german shepherd. It was very rewarding work and have missed it here lately with all the earthquakes.

4. I. Am. A. Nutcase. Yes, it's true. Thus the nickname "MiMi Needs Meds". There are several reasons I am on meds (have 8 prescriptions), but won't go into that until it's time for that blog!

5. I can't take showers in the winter. I am a very cold natured person. I can't hardly even stand to change clothes in the winter time. It doesn't matter how warm the room is, once I get wet I absolutely freeze, to the point of crying. So it's baths in the winter, showers in the summer.

6. I give Animal Messenger readings. If you go on my blog site you know that I have a page there for daily animal messages. It's the same thing, just more involved lol. I have *special* things I use for the reading, such as different rocks, a doll from Costa Rica, a rabbit pellet, etc. I will ask the person for something that is of importance to them and will place it with my special things. Then shuffle the cards and do the reading. I have only done it for family so far, and the person has to ask me for the reading, I never ask first.

7. I can sing. The only natural gift I have is my voice. I have sang in the church choir, sang solo'sat church and have sang at our town functions, like for the 4th of July, Octoberfest, that sort of thing. I have wondered, I suppose like everyone who can sing does....if I had have tried, persued it...could I have made it big! lol I don't sing as good as I once did, but the dogs still seem to enjoy it. : )


Ok, the next thing for me to do is to nominate 7 others for this award. This is something that I am gonna have to cheat on. I don't follow nor do I have that many followers that actually talk, lol. And some of the one's I do have already gotten this award, so I have 3 ladies that I am going to nominate for the "Beautiful Blogger" award, and they are:


1. MommyNeedsMeds - This young woman as many of you know is my daughter. But that is not why I am giving her this award. The "beautiful" part is obvious with her. She is a living angel. Beautiful inside and out. The "blogger" part is obvious when you read what she has to say.

2. mc-mommy - This cutie bug is receiving the award because I need to boost her in the butt about her blogging, she just doesn't do it enough! She will make you laugh when you really need it and always has a smile for you.

3. leighish - This sweet little mama tries so hard at everything she does. But what is really wonderful about her is that she is gonna have another baby! We couldn't be more happy for her and she deserves all the happiness in the world.

3 comments:

  1. oh honey you are amazing. You are so cool. Animals and honey, low self esteem is more prevalent than you think, i suffer from it to, but we are strong girl, and people like us even if we dont see it, you know im rambling but girl you are awesome and DONT YOU FREAKING FORGET IT OKAY! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so inspiring. and i love that you can sing! that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU are too cute for words. Hope you're feeling well and keep on writing, please. :-)

    ReplyDelete